Crossroads Ministry Partner Agreement
With a desire to accomplish the following through the Crossroads Career ministry:
Help people find and follow Jesus Christ through crossroads in their career.
Everyone in Christ realizes they are God’s masterpiece created for His work.
Educate, equip, and encourage people to hear God calling, maximize their career, and get the right job.
Our Core Values -
Help guide us to make the right decisions:
- Glorify God - Always in all ways (Matthew 5:16)
- Stewardship - Faithful with resources entrusted to us (Matthew 25:20)
- Love - In action through service and support (Romans 12:9-10)
- Truth - Seeking it and sharing it in love (Ephesians 4:15)
- Community - Facilitating relationships (Hebrews 10:24-25)
And in alignment to the Crossroads Career Statement of Beliefs:
- God - We believe that there is one God, eternally existing in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. (Deuteronomy 6:4, 2 Corinthians 13:14)
- The Bible - We believe that the Bible is God’s written revelation to man and it is verbally inspired, authoritative, and without error in the original manuscripts. (2 Timothy 3:16, 2 Peter 1:21, John 10:35, Matthew 5:18)
- Jesus Christ - We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, death on the cross to provide for our redemption, resurrection bodily ascension into Heaven, present ministry of intercession for us, and His return to earth in power and glory. (John 1:1, 14, Luke 1:26-28, 2 Corinthians 5:21, John 6:19, Romans 3:24, Matthew 28:6, Hebrews 8:1, Hebrews 7:25, Acts 1:11, Luke 21:27)
- Holy Spirit - We believe in the personality and deity of the Holy Spirit, that He performs the miracle of the new birth in an unbeliever and indwells believers, enabling them to live a Godly life. He is our guarantee to salvation and seals us unto the day of redemption. (Acts 5:3,4, Titus 3:5, Romans 8:9, Ephesians 5:18, Ephesians 4:30, Ephesians 1:14)
- Salvation - We believe that man was created in the image of God, but because of sin was alienated from God. That alienation can be removed only by accepting through faith God’s gift of salvation which was made possible by Christ’s death. (Genesis 1:26, 27, Romans 3:23, 5:8, 8:1, John 3:16-19, 5:24, Ephesians 2:8-10)
I agree to the following:
- I agree with the Crossroads Career Statement of Beliefs.
- I agree that I will use the Crossroads Career resources to accomplish the Purpose, Vision, and Mission outlined above.
- I agree I will utilize Crossroads Career resources in a way that aligns with the Crossroads Career Core Values.
- I agree not to use the Crossroads Career brand in a way that profits me as an individual or for an organization that employs me.
- I agree to share materials that I develop for my local Crossroads Career ministry with the national ministry, so I can contribute to helping others across the country.
Why Become a Crossroads Career Partner?
Join us as a partner in the Crossroads Career vision and mission and gain access to life-changing resources.
- Partner pricing for our workbook, You are Created for Good Works
- Downloadable curriculums, presentations and ministry tools
- Access to 100+ Cataloged Career and Ministry Resources
- Invitations to monthly partner calls
- Connections to additional partners
- You are Created for Good Works Group Leader Guide *coming soon*
- New Partner Quick Start Guide *coming soon*
- E-Learning access *coming soon*