Get free career guidance with one of our Crossroads Career Guides today!
As part of our mission to help you hear God calling, maximize your potential, and get the right job, Crossroads Career is offering free online career assistance through a network of volunteer Guides. If you’re looking for help and hope in your career, we’d love to help you by setting up a time to talk to someone who can provide personalized career assistance and spiritual support to you during this critical time.
Who are Crossroads Career Guides?
All our guides are volunteers who:
- Are a professional with meaningful experience in the recruitment process, which could include a functional background in HR, recruitment, or outplacement, or a hiring manager with extensive experiences. Life coaches and career coaches are also qualified.
- Are Christ-followers who agrees with the Crossroads Statement of Faith.
- Have a heart to serve others in job transition.
How will they help me?
Our guides are prepared to provide career assistance in the following areas: Spiritual encouragement, personal career advice, career networking, and strategies for resumes, interviewing and compensation.
Conversations with guides are about 45-minutes and typically take place over Zoom.
What are people saying about Crossroads Career Guides?
After each conversation, we provide an opportunity for feedback on the online career guidance provided by Crossroads Career Guides. Here’s what job-seekers like you are saying:
"He was very kind, supportive, informative, courteous & professional. It was very helpful to work with such a knowledgeable person."Alex O
"He gave me invaluable advice about the interview process that was specific to my situation. He also prayed with me and invited me to a group that had been another big encouragement. He is a wonderful human being." Mark C
"She was amazing took time to talk life, help, and encouragement. She is a joy to work with!” Hunter T
“Encouraging and offered practical guidance.”DeLane
“Best in Class. Kind heart, Genuine interest, Professional insight, Wise counsel, Actively engaged, Encouraging.”Derek
“I felt met by grace, encouragement and care and that was SO encouraging. I walked away from our time feeling like I was capable to take the next step in front of me.”Nicole
How does it work?
Requesting free career guidance is easy. To get started:
- Fill out this form to request career guidance: Connect with a Guide .
- You’ll be matched with a Crossroads Career Guide by our Operations Manager. Your guide will be in touch with you via email (within about 48 hours) to set up a conversation via Zoom.
- The Operations Manager will follow up with a request for your feedback after your consultation.