Thank You God for the calling to help people through crossroads in their careers…
This is what the Lord says:
“Stand at the crossroads and look;
ask for the ancient paths,
ask where the good way is, and walk in it,
and you will find rest for your souls”
Jeremiah 6:16 NIV
Thank You God for Your working through us to help some of over 15 million Americans who are suffering real unemployment this Thanksgiving week, including these three:
- Nicolet, a corporate recruiter, came to one of our support groups when she was facing either moving from her new home, or losing her job. Today Nicolet has both. “I have been using the Crossroads Career Work Book as my devotional guide.”
- Ian and his dad attended a workshop seeking a new college-career direction. “My eyes were opened to what I really was good at, visual arts and problem solving.” Today Ian is making good grades in Interior Design, leading in a school club and working for a Christian employer for which he prayed.
- Harry, one of our ministry leaders, wrote, “In one of my classes, I had a 61-year-old woman who was laid off.” She and her husband “hadn’t stepped a foot inside a church in 25 years.” The two of them began attending worship services, and both prayed to receive Christ.
Thank You God for the opportunity to help people discover…
…we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus,
so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.
Ephesians 2:10 NLT
Thank You God for the blessings of so many people coming to us so far this year…
- 75,026 visitors came to our website.
- 3,593 people registered for job and career resources.
- 1,710 Crossroads Career Work Books were sold.
Thank You God for giving us more than 200 career ministry resources…
- Proven 7-step process and workbook to find jobs, careers and God’s calling.
- Online jobs, resume builder, interest profiler, prayer network, blog and store.
- On-the-ground ministries in 73 churches and community organizations
- More than 4,000 employers with over 200,000 jobs.
Future and Hope
“For I know the plans that I have for you,” declares the Lord,
“plans for welfare and not for calamity,
to give you a future and a hope.”
Jeremiah 29:11 NASB
Thank You God for giving the board and executive director a weekend retreat with You last May to clarify, align and focus on guiding people through crossroads in their career to find and follow Jesus.
Thank You God for trials and testing as we seek Your ways to be faithful stewards of the people and resources You have given us. Thank You God for teaching us how to be…
…fitted and held together by what every joint supplies,
according to the proper working of each individual part,
causes the growth of the body for the building up of itself in love.
Thank You God for expanding and reorganizing our volunteer servant leadership team, including Crossroads Career founder, Brian Ray, returning as Executive Director. John Freeze continues to serve along with veteran ministry leaders David Sparkman, Tim Krauss, Jerry Barbian and Robert McKenzie.
Thank You God that as before in our 29-year history, we trust You God for our future and hope. We know You are the One Donor who will appoint us to thankfully give.
The Tuesday after Thanksgiving is called “Giving Tuesday” and is a time of focus to giving to nonprofit organizations in the holiday season.
We invite you to help us raise $20,000 from now through November 29 to sustain and grow this ministry. Please “like” and share social media posts you might see from us to expand their reach and impact!
If you would like to give to the future and hope of Crossroads Career Network, you may make a donation online or mail a check to:
Crossroads Career Services, Inc.
C/O Greyrock Accounting
135 South Main Street, Suite 701
Greenville, SC 29601
Donations are tax-deductible. Crossroads Career Services, Inc. is a nonprofit IRS-approved 501c3 organization. Learn more about us. If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.