It’s back-to-school time!
Do you remember when you were a teen? Did you have career and life goals? Or, were you living in the moment? Either way, were you ready for life after high school?
After a Crossroads Career workshop for adults, a father with concern in his face said:
“If I had this workshop when I was in high school, my life would be different today!
What can I do for my boys?”
Explore and Discover Aptitude
Now is a perfect time for high school students to discover their best.
You are uniquely designed by God at any age. No other person has your DNA and personal history. Teens and adults can explore and exercise their incredible gifts and deep passions by considering these six factors:
- Experiences: Your background – Personal, educational, vocational
- Abilities: What you do best. Talents, knowledge, skills
- Personality: How you do what you do best. Natural behavior traits
- Interests: What you like best. People, places, things and activities you enjoy
- Values: What is important to you. Purpose, principles and points of pain
- Factor X: Spiritual gifts and God’s calling
“Aptitude: Discover Your Best” is one of the Crossroads Career steps that help people of all ages and stage to find jobs, careers and God’s calling.
Download a free preview chapter of our Crossroads Career WorkBook and learn more about the 7 Steps to Jobs, Careers, and God’s Calling.
If you are interested in learning more about offering a Crossroads Career workshop to students, contact us at email@example.com