For the past 30 years, Crossroads Career Ministry has been helping people find jobs, careers, and God’s calling. We look forward to the ways God is leading us to upgrade that mission in 2018. We invite you to join us in this exciting time.
Plans for Hope and a Future
First and foremost, we at Crossroads Career want to be better stewards of the people God has given us. Currently, 53,070 people are registered on our website:
- 50,458 signed-up for career resources and 3,726 employers registered to post jobs
- 508 past and present churches and ministries with 804 ministry volunteers
- Refocus on education, equipping, and encouraging people at crossroads in their careers. See our nearly completed new website: wp.crossroadscareer.org
- Reconnect everyone who registered with us by launching monthly emails to build relationships with individuals, employers, and ministries.
- Rework church membership benefits to include a box of 50 workbooks, make ministry administration simpler, and provide better support.
- Renew our career and ministry resources and store products to feature 10-pack study groups for all products.
- Refresh our organization and leadership to more deeply impact each person reached, reach more people locally to globally, and increase ministry sustainability.
To achieve these goals, the following initiatives are underway…
- To strengthen operational aspects of ministry, we have contracted with a uniquely qualified Crossroads Career volunteer to consultant and coordinate our financial, administrative, and support processes and resources.
- We are in dialogue with a current Crossroads Career ministry leader about assuming the executive director role.
- We plan to reactivate ongoing fundraising and donor relationships not only to fund these plans, but also serve those who are unemployed and underemployed who have little or no ability to contribute to the sustainability of our ministry.
For Such a Time as This
Imagine how great it would be if everyone realized that they are God’s workmanship and masterpiece created in Christ Jesus for good works? Watch video highlights from a presentation at Billy Graham headquarters to Christian ministry and business leaders given earlier this year.
Please pray about contributing this year toward our $50,000 Jump Start 2018 campaign.
For those who give $100 or more, we would like to offer our Ministry Sample Pack as our gift back to you to use and share with others.
If you have been helped by the Crossroads Career ministry in any way, we invite you to give back any amount you believe God wishes for the future and hope of others. You can make a donation online or mail a check to:
Crossroads Career Services, Inc.
C/O Greyrock Accounting
135 South Main Street, Suite 701
Greenville, SC 29601
Merry Christmas blessings to you!